Haha, it’s a little bit of a joke? But clearly not as funny as I thought it was. I do turn twenty-seven soon. May 31st, so start planning my party, internet.
Created by modifying Nosebro’s Artist Questions Ask Meme! (Terribly sorry for the confusion before!)
Put a number in my ask box!:
- When did you get into writing?
- What writing-related sites have you ever signed up for?
- Show us your oldest piece of writing that you have on hand.
- What defines your style as a writer?
- Do you practice other styles/have you tried other styles in the past?
- What levels/kinds of education in the field have you had?
- Show us at least one piece that you wrote recently that you did not put on a public site.
- What is your favourite piece that you have done?
- What is your least favourite piece that you have done?
- What do you like most about your writing?
- What do you like least about your writing?
- Have you ever considered taking commissions?
- Are you looking to pursue a career in writing?
- What do you like writing about the most?
- What do you like writing about the least?
- Do you write more fanfiction or original work? If fanfiction, what fandom do you write the most of?
- What would you absolutely refuse to write about?
- What is your purpose for writing?
- What kinds of imagery or devices do you use most in your writing?
- How would you rank your writing? (poor, mediocre, good, etc.)
- Do you believe there is such thing as a “bad book?”
- Share something that inspires you to write!
- What do you think you could stand to improve on?
- Do you have a shameful writing past? (I’m not sure what constitutes shameful for a writer, but hell)
- Write a little something!
I doubt very much that anyone cares, but if you’re so inclined.